Business Development Manager
Sales Pitching Business Development
Front end client interaction, brief understanding the client requirement on design options for their offices and homes
Working and presenting tentative and final quotations.
Coordinating with Designers and 3D designers.
Communicating and finalizing the designs and finishes with the Client.
End to end client relationship management focusing on selling & delivering interior solutions.
- Setting goals and developing plans for business and revenue growth
- Pursuing leads and moving them through the sales cycle
- Developing quotes and proposals for prospective clients
- Setting goals for the business development team and developing strategies to meet those goals
- Training business development staff
- Attending conferences and industry events
An effective communicator with effective relationship building skills, with fluency in English and multiple languages can be beneficial. Strong analytically, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & detail-oriented attitude. Must be comfortable with all basic computer skills.
Salary: Best in the industry